Interior Painting Services
Painting is one of the fastest and easiest ways to add real value to your home. It can even lower your utility bills! A flawless paint job does more than just add color. It can affect your mood and productivity. Quality materials and proper technique are critical to achieving a durable, cleanable, and easy-to-maintain finish.
Why Choose Coupeville Painting Co.?
Whether it's interior house painting or exterior house painting of your home, our goal is to achieve beautiful and professional results both inside and outside.
How we prepare the surface:
A beautiful quality paint job begins with the preparation. Interior painting preparation can amount to 50% or more of the actual work involved in painting a room because paint will highlight any defects in the ceiling, walls and trim. We will evaluate what needs to be done and complete any repairs necessary to ensure the best finish. We pay special attention to all of the details.
Our meticulous preparation consists of the following:
We understand the time it takes to keep your home clean so we take the time to ensure we maintain that cleanliness. We arrive at your home looking clean and professional. We wear shoe covers to maintain a clean work environment.
- We remove the furniture and large objects from the room or move toward the middle, out of the way if possible.
- We wash dirt and grime as it will interfere with the paints adhesion.
- We cover and mask everything before opening the paint cans. Interior masking consists of protecting the floors with drop cloths, covering non-painted wood work and covering any remaining furniture.
- We remove the switch plates and outlet covers.
- We repair any holes or cracks.
- We prime any areas that received extensive repair work.
After all of the preparation work is completed we begin our meticulous painting process. We start with the ceiling and work our way down. We always use at least two coats of paint to ensure a flawless finish.
Interior Services Include:
- Interior Repaints
- Wall Paper/Covering
- Wall Paper Removal
- Mill/Wood work Painting/Staining
- Cabinet Painting/Staining
- Faux Fineshes